How can I sign-up myself, school, or district to the Online University Hub?
There are a few scenarios in which you may be signing up for a Online University Hub account and enrolling in courses. Follow the steps below based on the scenario that applies to you:
1) Sign up as an individual learner:
Select the Enroll button in the top-right corner of njlearninghub.org.
Select "Myself" and create an account using your email.
2) Your school, district, or organization enrolls you as a learner:
3) As a leader, sign up your own school, district or organization:
An email invitation will be sent to the email your school, district, or organization signed you up with. The subject of the email will read “Welcome to the NJSBA & NJASA Online University Hub: Your Professional Development Platform”.
Use the link in the email to set a password and sign into your account.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and pay via purchase order.
How long is a subscription valid? What is included in a subscription?
A subscription is valid for one year from the start date and includes access to the Learning Dashboard, the Community, Knowledge Base, Badging, and Course Resources.
How can I preview the courses offered?
Preview courses and learning paths available by browsing the Learning Paths.
How do I access my Online University Hub account?
- Select the Sign In button at the top-right corner of njlearninghub.org.
- Sign in using the credentials you or your school, district, or organization used to create an account.
How do I find a list of all the courses I have completed?
There are two (2) ways in which you can access a list of courses you have completed, once you are signed into your account.
1) My Dashboard:
- Select the My Dashboard button in the top navigation bar of njsbauniversity.org or follow this link.
- In the menu, select the Learning Log button.
- Here, you can view or download a transcript of your courses.
2) My Courses:
- Select the My Courses button in the top navigation bar of njsbauniversity.org. You may also select this link.
How can I earn professional development certificates?
Upon completion of a course you will earn a professional development certificate. The certificate will feature your name, course name, hours of professional development earned, and the date the course was completed. You may earn a badge after completing courses in a Learning Path. You can locate and download your certificates and/or badges at the end of a course and in the Learning Log section of your Learning Dashboard.
What happens if one of my staff members resigns?
The school will have the option to reassign the license to another staff member for the remainder of the subscription.
How can a teacher that leaves the school/district keep access to their courses?
The individual can contact Eduscape and for a fee of $10 switch the account to another email address.